By visiting this Web site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the Privacy Notice.
Who We Are
Knightsbridge Estate have an up-to-date entry under the Data Protection Register.
Information You Provide
- Web usage information to develop and improve our Website www.knightsbridgeestate.co.uk
- Name, address, e-mail, properties you are interested in and your comments.
How We Use Personal Information
- To contact you regarding properties you have expressed an interest in.
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the products that we offer.
- To provide opt-in mailings by email and/or post.
Who Do We Pass Personal Information To?
We may provide information about you as follows:
- Other than as necessary to satistfy your enquiry, we will not provide your personal information (i.e. information you supply that identifies you) to any third party other than detailed above without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law.
- Some general statistical information about the user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying the individual user.
Your Use of This Site
In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.
Please note that all products are supplied subject to our Terms and Conditions.